Moritaka is hesitant to seriously consider Akito’s proposal because he knows how difficult reaching the professional level can be. Still, encouragement from persistent Akito and motivation from his crush push Moritaka to test his limits!
Saiko and Shujin team up as writer and artist, aiming to be serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, make a hit, and then release an anime. They bring their manuscripts into editors and set off on the road to becoming pro manga artists!! This is a new-age story of manga success!!
Bakuman – English Manga Covers:
Bakuman – Japanese Manga Covers:
- Related: Bakuman Bangai-hen (Prequel), Money and Intelligence (Spin-off), Otter no.11 (Spin-off)
- Official Link: English Manga
- Author: Tsugumi Ohba
- Illustrated by: Takeshi Obata
- ISBN-13: 9781421542911
- Series: Bakuman
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Viz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Publication date: 2 Oct 2012
- Product dimensions: 133 x 191 x 20mm
- Weight: 158g